Booking via our website
- You agree to be bound by the terms of this Agreement and any additional terms and conditions of any Supplier that are applicable to your booking, travel arrangements or use of any website content. You agree on behalf of yourself and those you represent to comply with all such terms and conditions, including the payment of all amounts when due.
- You agree that, under no circumstances, any compensation paid by us cannot exceed the purchase price of your ticket after deducting the amount corresponding to the service fee.
- You agree that for any problem you face regarding your booking at the time you are at the Hotel, Bus Stand airport and Taxi stand before taking any action, you are under the obligation to firstly contact us for assistance. Any solution provided by us must be followed and any deviations from it are only allowed after our explicit permission.
- You agree that any violation of any such terms and conditions may result in (a) the cancellation of your reservation or purchase, (b) your forfeiture of any money paid for your reservation or purchase, (c) you being denied access to the applicable travel related product or service, and (d) our right to debit your account for any costs we incur as a result of such violation.
- You represent and warrant that (a) you are of sufficient age to use our services and website and can create binding legal obligations in connection with your use, (b) you are legally authorized to act for or on behalf of any persons included in a booking and accept these terms and conditions on their behalf, and (c) the information supplied by you is true and correct.
- You are responsible for informing such other persons of all terms and conditions applicable to their travel arrangements. You understand that you are financially responsible for any use of our services or website by you and those using your name or account.
- You are responsible for your activities on the Website (financially or otherwise), including the possible use of your user name and password.